•LG B6 Review – Flat-Screen 2016 OLED 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (OLED65B6P , OLED65B6P)• Smart TV: WebOS 3.0, LG Magic Remote Apps and Full Web Browser
• HEVC (H.265) Included: Yes
• VP9 Included. Yes
• HD to UHD upscaling: Yes
• HDCP 2.2 Compliance: Yes
• Refresh Rate: 120Hz native refresh rate (TruMotion 240)
• Screen Lighting: OLED
• Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels UHD
• Wireless Connectivity: Yes, includes both built-in WiFi and Ethernet port
• Remotes: LG Magic Remote, smaller (5.5-inch), simpler accessory remote
• Connectivity: 4 HDMI 2.0a ports, 3 USB ports, 1 Ethernet port, 1 Component, 1 composite, 1 Audio Out, 1 RF In, 1 Optical Audio, 1 RS232C Mini Jack
• Sound: 4 Channel 40W Sound with Dolby Digital Decoder
• Real Contrast Ratio: infinite
• Black Level maximum: 0 nits
• Peak brightness: 787 cd/m2 (nits)
• Other Display Features: HDR10 and Dolby Vision, Magic Zoom
• TV weight without/with stand:
• 49.8 lb./ 57.1 lb. (65 inch model)
• 35.7 lbs/43 lbs (55 inch model)
• 65 inch model: 57.3" x 32.8" x 2.1"
• 55 inch model: 48.4" x 28.1" x 1.9"
• Processor: Quad-core Perfect Mastering Engine
OLED and HDR: The OLED panel of the B6 is now essentially brighter and more color rich than it has ever before been in any OLED TV except maybe the G6 flagship. Besides the B6, only last year’s This latest TV still takes its OLED additions to new levels with a peak brightness of over 700 nitsand thus offers full compliance on peak brightness by UHD Alliance Ultra HD Premium specs for OLED TVs. Best of all, this level of display brightness capacity looks all the more impressive when its presented on the screen next to the perfect, uniform blacks that OLED technology provides. What also makes the 2016 OLED experience in the B6 work particularly well is its sheer 10-bit color quality, occupying more of the DCI-P3 color space than almost any previous LG OLED model. This color quality is also what allows the B6 to offer what LG calls “Cinematic Color”, which is their description of color coverage in the TV which is almost exactly the equal of the best professional digital theater movie presentations.